Harrison House Bed and Breakfast
Offered for sale at $925,000
Located 25 miles west of Chicago
If you absolutely love Historic homes homes and would be interested in income potential, this home is a must see. This property is truly one of a kind and offers a unique opportunity for the buyer. Currently used as a bed and breakfast, you could experience similar income potential or greater while living in the Historic home of your dreams. Rent one room, two, three, four or five. All furniture is included in this price as well as linens, dishes and everything you need to operate this turnkey B&B. Also included is the website and a large customer base built over 26 years of operation. Please visit the photo gallery.
The location is outstanding with downtown Naperville and the train station being just a few short blocks away. Grade school, jr. high and high school are close. The home has 10 foot ceilings, pocket doors and beautiful thick woodwork. They just do not build homes like this anymore. You will love the attention to detail the present owners have taken in restoring this 1904 gem.
In 2002, a restoration was complete which included:
1. All new windows which were retrofitted into the original frames. Dining and living rooms have leaded glass windows.
2. Three roofs were removed and a new roof was installed.
3. Old aluminum siding was replaced with cedar siding.
4. A sprinkler system was installed which is wired to the fire department for additional safety.
5. All bathrooms were renovated, including 3 with whirlpool tubs.
6. Floors and woodwork were refinished.
7. Tin ceilings were installed in the living room, dining room and one of the bedrooms.
8. New kitchen complete with custom inset cabinets and linoleum floor imported from Germany.
9. Natural fiber insulation was added to exterior and interior walls, which helps reduce energy consumer. And people cannot believe how quiet and draft free the home is.
10 Upgraded electrical system
In 2013, Waterproofed foundation, new boiler, hot water heaters & chimney
Seller may be able to help with financing.
Finished: 3000 sq. ft.
Total: 5500 sq. ft.
Living Room 16.5x14
Dining Room 16.5x15.5
Owners Bedroom 14x11.5
Guest Bedroom (Garden) 16x14
Guest Bath (Garden)
Guest Closet( Garden)
2 Stairways to basement
Stairway to 2nd floor
Guest Bedroom (Nantucket) 16x14
Guest Bathroom (Nantucket) whirlpool
Guest Closet (Nantucket)
Guest Bedroom (Victorian) 18x14
Guest Bathroom (Victorian) whirlpool
Guest Closet (Victorian)
Guest Bedroom (Sunshine) 13x11
Guest Bathroom (Sunshine)
Guest Closet (Sunshine)
Guest Bedroom (Delphine's) 16x14
Guest Bathroom (Delphine's) whirlpool
Guest Foyer/Closet (Delphine's)
Stairway to attic
Walk up (plumbed for a bath-can be finished)
Detached 2 car 24x22
- 5 Guest Rooms
- 5 Guest Room Baths
- Has Owner's Quarters
- Built in 1904
- Last Renovated in 2002
- Opened in 1986
- Building is 3,000 SQFT
- Lot is 0.25 Acres
- Photo Gallery
- Property Website