Pikes Peak Paradise Bed & Breakfast +Adjacent Land
Woodland Park, CO
Offered for sale at $1,700,000
Location, Location, Location. Turnkey Operation. Own a Prime Bed and Breakfast with the BEST 9000 foot breathtaking panoramic view of Pikes Peak and one million healthy acres of Pikes National Forest.
360 Degree Dollhouse Model View of Entire House:
https://my.matterport.com - Available upon request.
Pikes Peak Paradise has been renovated and beautifully redecorated in a boutique style bed and breakfast in imported euro modern furnishings and a fine art collection. The five updated suites include brand new 1,200 thread-count linens, down pillows, down comforters, duvet covers, Egyptian cotton towels, and Spa Robes.
Pikes Peak Paradise offers WIFI, Flat Screens, Blue Ray and Code Free CD/DVD Players, romantic music and over 1,000 DVD movies. In addition to the gourmet breakfast they offer snacks and soft drinks throughout the day, dessert in the evening plus 4 hours of complimentary beer/wine!
• 3 SOURCES OF REVENUE for a Viable Business Opportunity
• B&B Rentals
• Small Weddings/Events
• Gift Shop
Includes the following:
* Pikes Peak Paradise Bed & Breakfast
* 236 Pinecrest Road, Woodland Park, CO 80863
* 2.28 Acre, Bed and Breakfast
* 5 rental suites with hot tubs/Jacuzzis
* Most Indoor & Outdoor furnishings, all lighting fixtures & some artwork
* 3 Swarovski Crystal Chandeliers
* Arthur Furman 185 piece hand blown glass chandelier with Aladdin hoist
* 5 level Amphitheatre wedding/event area that has LED outdoor lights can host up to 25 anytime and more with special day permit.
* Plumbed for a future propane outdoor fireplace and outdoor kitchenette, propane grill and bar area under the gazebo.
* Includes all table bases, tabletops, chairs, and white/ivory linens for tables, chair covers, napkins, Royal Doulton China, silverware, glassware and barware.
* 1,400 hundred bushes and trees have been planted on the property
* Retaining wall built alongside of the entire circle driveway.
* 150 Pinecrest Road - Additional 1.86 acre of land adjacent to Pikes Peak Paradise. Build a future cabin or home for another rental.
* 14+ years of marketing is in place. Includes all advertising in place, email contacts, Facebook and other social media contacts, physical address contacts for mass marketing and online advertising.
* Complete detailed list of assets including furniture, artwork & fixtures will be provided. Additional price for some art pieces.
* Fire mitigation was completed in 2014 on both properties.
Baths: 6 ½
Hot Tubs: 3
Pipeless Jacuzzi Tubs: 2
Bar Units/Kitchenette: 2
5 Level Amphitheatre Patio with Custom Metal Handrails: 2,400 Sq Ft
Suite Patio: 100 Sq Ft
Total Composite Decks with Custom Metal Handrails: 1,000 Sq Ft
Year Built: 1987
Total Sq Ft: 4,340
B&B Lot Size: 2.28 Acres
Taxes: $3,940 (2020)
Additional Lot Size: 1.86 Acres
Taxes: $399 (2020)
Lobby: 21 x 22 M
Kitchen/Dining Room: 13 x 27 M
Liebling Suite 12 x 21 M
Liebling Bath 6 x 10 M
½ Bath 5 x 5 M
Innkeepers Suite 13 x 19 U
Innkeepers Bath/Closet 8 x 13 U
Innkeepers 2nd Bed/Office 12 x 27 U
Innkeepers Gangway 5 x 37 U
2 Queen Suite 13 x 33 L
2 Queen Bath 5 x 11 L
Adventus Suite 10 x 28 L
Adventus Bath 4 x 8 L
Hapi Suite 11 x 26 L
Hapi Bath 6 x 8 L
Lucky Suite 12 x 23 L
Lucky Bath 6 x 6 L
* 10 minutes down to local restaurants and shops in Woodland Park.
* 40 minutes to Colorado Springs Airport
* 2 hours to Denver International Airport
Regular Rates are $190-$270 per night.
Special Rates when staying 3 nights or more.
For clarification I am not listed on the MLS and I am not paying a Buyer's Agent fee.
Contact them at 719-687-6656 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the business. See more details at www.pikespeakparadise.com.
Owner: Ron W. Pijut
- 5 Guest Rooms
- 5 Guest Room Baths
- Has Owner's Quarters
- Built in 1987
- Last Renovated in 2021
- Opened in 1987
- Building is 4,340 SQFT
- Lot is 4.14 Acres
- Photo Gallery
- Property Website
- Offered for sale at $1,700,000
- Occupancy Rate: 55%
- Average Daily Rate: $215
- Annual revenue is $205,000
- Terms: Two properties included, but would have to be done in separate transactions. B&B - 236 Pinecrest Road, Adjacent Land - 150 Pinecrest Road. Business Assets could be done separate or in with the B&B.
- Prequalify for Financing