Highly Profitable Indiana Wedding Venue for Sale
Offered for sale at $3,600,000
Key Aspects of the Sale
· Property is privately held, so the owners are able to negotiate sales terms and conditions to meet individual buyer needs, including the potential for the owners to stay on board for a transition period.
· Owners desire all real estate be included as part of a transaction with no leasing options available.
· The sale includes all physical and intellectual property to seamlessly and immediately start business under new ownership:
Upscale 5,000 sq ft venue in pristine condition, newly built 4 years ago
· All furniture and an extensive inventory of new decor
· Beautifully landscaped and maintained property over 100 acres
· Adjacent, fully remodeled residence, approved for short or long term rentals
· Future event bookings through 2023, averaging 100+ weddings per year
· Designer logos, branding and fully optimized website
· Established, prominent and well followed social media accounts
· Comprehensive, result-driven marketing plans and systems
· Turnkey client resource management system for effortless automation and organization
· Tutorial videos and documentation to support all operations, processes and logistics
· Zoned by county and state to operate a commercial wedding and event venue.
· Serene rural location on large acreage with incredible views and privacy.
· Close and convenient proximity to a major state road, complimentary businesses, accommodations, dining, recreation and entertainment.
Markets + Competition
· Location offers a diverse, consistent and sustainable pipeline of qualified clientele. It’s not only a key prospect for the many neighboring, local communities, but also for those residing in major metros such as Indianapolis, Louisville, Cincinnati, Chicago, St. Louis and beyond who are seeking a destination wedding.
· Economic demographics translate to high levels of discretionary spending on entertainment and hospitality related activities such as lodging and special events.
· Very little competition based on location and depth of services offered.
· Key competitive advantages have resulted in overflow demand that could support a price raise and/or sister venue.
· Well-positioned to meet the increasing demand for private and corporate retreats, parties and experiences, from intimate events of 10 to large scale events of 200.
The current owners are looking towards new opportunities and are interested in finding a caring and energetic buyer to take over their business. The owners have devoted several years to developing and growing this thriving business with a passion that shines through and truly makes this property and offering a special one - not to be duplicated. Yet, with the desirable location and facilities in place, there remains much potential to continue the growth and development of this enterprise.
An executed Non-Disclosure Agreement will be required prior to the identification of this business, and/or release of any business related information and financials.