Offered for sale at $1,750,000
Bucksport, Maine is situated at the mouth of the Penobscot River and the northern border of Penobscot Bay. Here you can explore a mile-long walkway along the Penobscot River, go walking or running along the Miles Lane Trails, or go boating or fishing on Silver Lake or in the bay. The surrounding towns offer a wealth of dining, art, culture and outdoor activities.
Their 24 rooms (newly renovated in 2022 and ongoing) are equipped with either king or double queen beds, including microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers and AC in every room. Some rooms are pet friendly, facing the back woods. There is a standalone cottage with 2 queen beds and full kitchen, perfect for vacation comfort.
Whether guests are sightseeing, skiing, snowmobiling, hiking, swimming or fishing at Fort Point State Historic Park, or are doing business in the area, the Bucksport Inn is a terrific home base for travelers.
The Owner's Quarters is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath apartment with open concept kitchen and living room, private deck and fenced in yard for any furry family members.
The basement is partially finished with tall ceiling clearance, plenty of well organized storage, a woodworking shop and interior and exterior access.
- 70 & 72 US Route 1, Bucksport, ME 04416
- Built in 1956
- Map 29, Lot 49
- Book 7139 Page 187 Hancock County Registry of Deeds
- Zoning: Commercial 1
- Real Estate taxes $9,134 (2022-23)
- 5.44 acres
- 6794 total s.f.
- 22 rented units, with an additional unit as owner's -quarters and one additional unit for the full time handyman
- 1 fully equipped 1 BR/1 BA rental cottage
- Paved parking lot
- Slab foundation
- Public water and sewer
- Full basement, partially finished, walkout, at grade with lower level behind motel
- In-wall AC in all rooms
- Many updates in 2021-2022 include:
- Recently replaced all tubs and drainage
- Recent upgrades to plumbing system (new toilets, piping, valves, etc.)
- Recent upgrades to hot water solar system
- Very large cleared back lot for seating and fire pit
- Recent upgrades to electrical system (modernized breakers, replaced wiring)
- Open Year Round
- 24 Guest Rooms
- 24 Guest Room Baths
- Has Owner's Quarters
- Built in 1956
- Last Renovated in 2022
- Building is 6,794 SQFT
- Lot is 5.44 Acres
- Photo Gallery
- Property Website
- Offered for sale at $1,750,000
- Terms: Financials provided to qualified buyers with NDA.
This property also appears on these pages: