The Springs Inn
New Ashford, MA
Offered for sale at $599,999
* A recently subdivided lot. Total 2.02 acres with 18 rooms
motel building and attached house totaling 21 units.
* Fully refurbished by the current owner in the last 9 years.
The motel was fully operational till October 2015, after
that it was run partially whenever possible due to owner's
illness. Current owner wants to get out of motel business,
hence the property is subdivided to separate motel from rest
of the property. The owner will keep the back lot for
future development or sell it as one parcel to an interested
party who will develop the back lot.
* The motel is completely closed since 2018 and the rooms are
rented on a monthly basis. It can be restarted immediately
as a motel as all the systems are still in place. Used to
generate more than $350,000/year. Rooms are rented for
$250/Wk or $800/Mo. More than 50% are currently occupied.
* Brand new state of the art sewer system installed around
2008 - shared between two lots & will be deeded.
* Brand new water purification plant built in 2010 - Two water
wells and the water plant will be shared between two lots &
will be deeded.
* 1930's legendary motel in Berkshire County, MA. Can run as a
motel or convert it into apartments/ strip mall/shopping./
gas station & convenience store. Great location for any
business on major Rt 7. Centrally located between south and
north Berkshire County. Short driving distance from all the
Berkshire County cultural and recreational attractions.
* Right next to Jiminy Peak and Greylock Mountain. Priced at
land and buildings assessed value. 45 minutes drive from
Albany Airport, NY.
- 18 Guest Rooms
- 18 Guest Room Baths
- Has Owner's Quarters
- Built in 1932
- Last Renovated in 2010
- Opened in 1932
- Lot is 2.02 Acres
- Photo Gallery
- Property Website
- Offered for sale at $599,999