Tillman's Village Inn/Fair Haven Inn
Offered for sale at $675,000
UPDATE: POTENTIAL OWNER'S QUARTERS AVAILABLE.
Nestled in the center of the National Landmark Cobblestone Historic District, this 196-year old facility is now available for the first time in nearly 70 years.
This restaurant, banquet, retail and lodging facility is perfect for the investor or an experienced operator! Property is also well-suited for adaptive reuse as a health and wellness retreat, day-spa or destination conference location.
Multiple options are available for an Owner's Quarters, or conversion of bonus space to additional suites.
The 4 building complex consists of Tillman's Historic Village Inn and the Fair Haven Inn, and together generate $1.4m in annual sales. Property sold in fully turn-key condition, with trained and experienced staff, many of which have been on the job for over 15 years.
- 11,000sf Tillman's Village Inn - Dining Room Seating for 200+
- Historic 1824 Carriage House Banquet Hall - Seating for 250
- Fair Haven Inn - 8 guest suites in 2 buildings
- 1,300sf Fair Haven Gift Shop
- 8 Guest Rooms
- 8 Guest Room Baths
- Has Owner's Quarters
- Built in 1824
- Last Renovated in 2014
- Opened in 1952
- Building is 11,000 SQFT
- Lot is 4.83 Acres
- Photo Gallery
- Property Website
- Offered for sale at $675,000
- Occupancy Rate: 54
- Average Daily Rate: 89
- Annual revenue is $120,000
- Terms: Avg. Revenue/Available Room: $42