Gorgeous Amarillo Airbnb, Close to Everything
Offered for sale at $363,000
Spacious, standalone, 1,900 square-foot home with beautiful wood floors and plenty of natural light. With two master bedrooms (one with private bath) and two smaller bedrooms, we have plenty of room for a family. Our home is located in a quiet, well-kept suburban neighborhood.
Sleeping features include:
• Master bedroom/bath with a comfortable queen-sized bed and a gel Memory Foam mattress. Roku TV included...Amazon Prime, Pureflix Entertainment Movies, & Netflix. The master bath has a whirlpool tub, walk-in shower, double vanities, walk-in master closet with velvet hangers and plenty of luggage storage.
• Second bedroom with a comfortable queen-sized bed and a gel Memory Foam mattress.
• Office bedroom with a single daybed, desk, walk-in closet for luggage storage.
• Fourth bedroom with two single beds.
These bedrooms have access to a shower/tub and a single vanity and sink.
The rest of the home:
• Comfortable living room with a pullout sofa (also with gel foam memory mattress) and full entertainment system (Amazon firestick, Wii, 5.1 Surround sound stereo system, DVD, CD player). Also Includes Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Pureflix Entertainment
• Fully functional kitchen with place settings for 8 and plenty of cooking utensils and equipment. Get reverse-osmosis filtered water and ice from the refrigerator. Other amenities include a full-sized dishwasher, Cuisinart coffeemaker, coffee grinder, and other breakfast essentials (tea, whole bean coffee, oatmeal, pancakes, etc.).
• Dining/breakfast table for 4 (expands to seat 6).
• Park in our two-car garage, or enjoy a game of table tennis (ping pong equipment provided).
• Enjoy the gorgeous Panhandle evenings on our spacious patio—with a BBQ grill complete with string lighting and a firepit.
• We also offer all the amenities to make your stay comfortable, from makeup wipes to full-sized washer/dryer and laundry detergent.
- 4 Guest Rooms
- 2 Guest Room Baths
- Has Owner's Quarters
- Built in 2005
- Last Renovated in 2021
- Opened in 2020
- Building is 1,883 SQFT
- Lot is 0.19 Acres
- Photo Gallery
- Property Website
- Offered for sale at $363,000
- Occupancy Rate: 67
- Average Daily Rate: 248
- Annual revenue is $60,353
This property also appears on these pages: